Beary Best of Build-A-Bearville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beary Best of Build-A-Bearville

Everything you need to know about competions, codes and so forth..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back 2 school Story Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back 2 school Story Competition Empty
PostSubject: Back 2 school Story Competition   Back 2 school Story Competition EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Write a story about going back to school. There is no limit to words, but you have to follow these rules
1. Please make your story appropriate. Rated G Laughing
2. The story has to have something to do with Build a Bears. ex ( I grabbed my Bear Rosie, stuffed her in my backpack, and ran out the door.) cat cat

There will be 1-3 winners depending on how many participate. Prizes will go as accordingly
1st place- 4000 bearbills
2nd place- 1000 bearbills
3rd place-500 bearbills

This competition ends July 20th 2010
Good luck!

~ Admin
affraid queen lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bearybestbuildabear.forumotion.com
amber4658

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 school Story Competition   Back 2 school Story Competition EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 pm

One day it was first day of school Chloe rock and her bear was all ready to go, but her friend ashley and her bear wasn't. Chloe decide to call ashley. "Hey ashley this chloe what you doing"? "I look around for my school supplies i lost them because i was playin with them and that is when i went to sleep and i wake up and then all my school supplies where gone". "Do you remember where are had them" said chloe. "They where on my bed and now they are gone". "Ok then i'm going to come over and help you look for them". "Ok i will be ready". So chloe rode her bike over to ashley and there ashley answered the door and told her the story again. When they got up in her room that is when chloe saw her room dirty and messy. chloe and ashley cleaned you the room and that is when chloe founded ashley school supplies. "Chloe you found them thanks"." You welcome". Then they both was ready for school tomorrow.

THE END!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 school Story Competition   Back 2 school Story Competition EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Nice story, it looks like we have a winner! Please read COMPETITION INFORMATION, then pm me cbackADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://bearybestbuildabear.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 school Story Competition   Back 2 school Story Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Back 2 school Story Competition
Page 1 of 1